First of all, many thanks for purchasing this Sweex Wireless Broadband Router 54 Mbps. The Sweex Wireless Broadband Router 54 Mbps enables
you to share a broadband Internet connection and to set up your own wireless network.
To ensure this product operates correctly, we advise you to carefully read this manual first. If despite this manual you still experience problems during
installation or operation of this product, go to www.sweex.com and look under the heading service & support.
In order to fully enjoy the Sweex Wireless Broadband Router 54 Mbps, it is important to observe a number of things:
• Do not expose the Sweex Wireless Broadband Router 54 Mbps to extreme temperatures.
Do not place the device in direct sunlight or in the direct vicinity of heating elements.
• Do not use the Sweex Wireless Broadband Router 54 Mbps in extremely dusty or moist surroundings.
• Protect the device against powerful shocks or jolts - they may damage the internal electronics.
• Never attempt to open the device yourself - it will cause the warranty to lapse.
Contents of the box
Prior to using the Sweex Wireless Broadband Router 54 Mbps, check if all required parts are present. The following parts must be present in the box:
• Wireless broadband router 54 Mbps
• Power supply adaptor
• RJ-45 UTP Ethernet network cable
• CD-ROM with manual and Panda Anti-virus trial software
If one of the above parts is missing, please contact the shop or supplier.
View the manual for the Sweex LW050UK here, for free. This manual comes under the category Routers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 6.7. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Sweex LW050UK or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the Sweex and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Sweex owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0