Trooper Select 2 Burner and Hunter Select 3 Burner Gas BBQ
• For outdoor use only. Not for commercial use.
• Read instructions before using the appliance. Failure to follow instructions could
result in death, serious bodily injury, and/or property loss.
• Warning: accessible parts may be very hot. Keep young children and pets away.
• Do not move the appliance during use.
• Turn off the gas supply at the gas bottle after use.
• Any modification of the appliance, misuse, or failure to follow the instructions may be
dangerous and will invalidate your warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Retain these instructions for future reference.
• Leak test annually, and whenever the gas bottle is removed or replaced. Check that the
hose connections are tight and leak test each time you reconnect the gas bottle.
• For Flare-up control please refer to the ‘OPERATION’ section of this manual.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
If you smell gas:
1. Shut off gas to the appliance.
2. Extinguish any open flame.
3. Open barbecue lid or hood.
4. If odour continues, discontinue use and
contact your local dealer.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
1. Do not store or use petrol or other flammable
vapours or liquids in the vicinity of this or any
2. A gas bottle not connected for use shall not be
stored in the vicinity of this or any other
View the manual for the Outback Trooper Select 2 Burner here, for free. This manual comes under the category Barbecues and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9. This manual is available in the following languages: English. Do you have a question about the Outback Trooper Select 2 Burner or do you need help? Ask your question here
Do you have a question about the Outback and the answer is not in the manual? Ask your question here. Provide a clear and comprehensive description of the problem and your question. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Outback owners to provide you with a good answer.
Number of questions: 0