|Okifax 5780 | 01073106|
|EN - 256 (PDF)|
|Maximum print size||210 x 297 mm|
Weight & dimensions
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||360 x 472 x 352 mm|
|Copy speed (black, normal quality, A4)||10 cpm|
|Maximum number of copies||99 copies|
|Fax memory||8 MB|
|Fax memory||200 pages|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax transmission speed||3 sec/page|
|Fax coding methods||MH, MMR (Fax coding method), MR|
|Fax resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Error Correction Mode (ECM)||✓|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80 %|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 32 °C|
Input & output capacity
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|Print technology resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
The OKIFAX 5780 is a high specification member of the Oki family of superior Digital LED plain paper facsimilies. It is designed for heavy-duty operations in a large department or business and thus produces the high speed and excellent image quality required for professional faxing and printing applications.
- Wealth of options to expand with your business
- Network connectivity
- T-38 Real-Time IP faxing
- 8MB to support 600dpi TX
- The Navigation key and QWERTY keyboard provide an intuitive and user friendly product.
- Connect to the network and make use of the advanced Email functions , including PDF support .
- Heavy duty to reduce user intervention.
- OKI LED-technology - Superior reliability and print-quality; lifetime warranty on the LED-array
- Separate toner and drum - Only replace the part which requires it
- Microfine Spherical Toner - Sharper images, higher contrasts