|Ngenuity 9125DC | 8516254|
|41778516256, 417785162562, 0041778516256|
|EN - 98 (PDF)|
|Duplex ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||200 ipm|
|ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||100 ppm|
|Black/white scanning colour modes||Grayscale|
|ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||100 ppm|
|Duplex ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||200 ipm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Maximum scan size||318 x 1016 mm|
|Multi feed detection||✓|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Media thickness (min)||0.038 mm|
|Scanning media types supported||Plain paper|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||125000 pages|
|Light source||White LED|
|Scan drivers||ISIS, TWAIN|
|Scanner type||ADF scanner|
Ports & interfaces
|Standard interfaces||SCSI-3, USB 2.0|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||175 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||60 W|
Weight & dimensions
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 38 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80 %|
|Cables included||AC, USB|
|Bundled software||Kofax VCDemo, Kofax Scan Demo, Kofax VRS Professional| System requirements
|Windows operating systems supported||✓|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||700 sheets|
Advanced document handling improves workflow efficiency, with razor sharp scans achieved through industry leading imaging and camera technology
Some of the fastest production desktop scanners in our range, the Kodak Ngenuity Series Scanners are true workhorses ergonomically designed and packed with smart features to streamline your document workflow and simplify production scanning. They’re ideal for bureau environments or departments where throughput is a necessity not just a nice to have.
With a 700-page paper feeder – that’s 40% bigger than other scanners in their class – Ngenuity Series Scanners can cope with a staggeringly wide range of documents - up to 311 mm wide and 200 metres long, with paper weights from 30 to 1,200 g/m2 . That means tracing and rice paper, legal and A4 documents, airline receipts, ECG graphs, and photos - even hard items like stuffed envelopes and plastic cards can be processed using our straight pass through feature.
Fast. Feature Rich. Easy-to-use. Ngenious.
Four models complete the range. The duplex black and white, 9090 DB, and duplex colour 9090 DC both handle up to 90 pages per minute (ppm) and daily cycles of up to 90,000 pages. The larger capacity, 9125 DC, increases throughput up to 125 ppm or 125,000 per day, with the top of the series, the 9150 DC, delivering up to 150 ppm or 150,000 per day. This equals 300,000 images in duplex scanning.
Overview- Kodak Ngenuity Series Scanners all come with Kofax’s hardware VRS so advanced colour and image management without any degradation in performance.
- Top-of-the-line SharpShooter Trilinear protectively sealed CCD cameras enable all models to deliver 600 dpi optical capture and output to ensure higher OCR, ICR and bar code recognition rates with more reliable forms processing.
- An optional imprinter can be attached pre and/or post scanning with up to 72 characters available should records like time and date be required.
- LED lights used in all models require no warm-up time so you can get on and start scanning confident that image quality will be optimal the moment you turn the scanner on, with the lights designed to last the life time of the scanner with normal use. That translates to consistent images and less time calibrating cameras.
- NEW: consumables for greatly improved TCO – only €35 for 500,000 scans.
- Our customisable control panel provide fast access to common features and is designed to help people with disabilities as it’s so user-friendly.